USSF Outdoor Rules will be played but with the following exceptions:
- No Offsides.
- No slide tackling. (This is not applicable to a keeper sliding in his own box. Sliding to stop, trap, kick, or pass the ball when there is clearly no danger to an opponent is not slide tacking and is permitted. All other slide tackles (including ones in the box) will result in an indirect free kick.) Violations will result in an indirect kick.
- Two – 26 minute halves will be played with running time.
- Indirect Kick-ins will be used instead of throw-ins.
- The defenders must be 5 yards from the ball on all kicks.
- If the ball hits any of the nets above the field, it will be an indirect kick for the opposing team, closest to the spot where it hit.
- U-13 age bracket and older will play 7 versus 7 (6 field players plus a goalkeeper).
- U-12 age bracket and younger will play 8 versus 8 (7 field players plus a goalkeeper).
- Co-ed teams must have a minimum of 3 females on the field (not including the GK) at all times.
- Goalkeepers are not allowed to punt from their hands or drop kick the ball.
- The penalty kick for hand balls or direct fouls in the box will be placed at the top of the goal box.
- Must be at least 18 to be manager/coach of a team.
- No gum, food, or drink will be allowed on the field. Any player who is caught will be asked to leave the fields immediately.
- No substituting on the fly. There must be a stoppage of play and you must have the referees permission per USSF rules
- No cleats allowed
- No Spitting
- Yellow cards and red cards will be issued at the referees’ discretion. Two yellow cards during the same game will result in an immediate ejection from the game. Three yellow cards accumulated during the season will result in a one game suspension. Five yellow cards accumulated during the season will result in a three game suspension. A red card at any time will result in an immediate ejection from the game, a minimum one game suspension and they cannot play the rest of the night. Red cards given for fighting or verbal abuse of referee can carry at least a 2 game suspension. An instigator of a fight (if determined) will receive at least a 3 game suspension.