The CFC Arena continues to work with local officials and the local health department to provide a safe environment for players and spectators. After many discussions and meetings we have updated our Covid 19 Safety Protocols effective immediately.
CFC Arena updated Covid Safety Rules:
- Anyone entering the building regardless of vaccination status will be required to wear a mask unless eating, drinking, actively playing, or social distancing.
- We are still encouraging social distancing throughout the 60,000 square foot facility.
- All players, spectators, and family must be registered online to their specific team, rental or group. If you are planning to enter the building to watch a league game, you must register yourself online under your player’s team. Click “Register Online” in the upper right hand corner above your league schedule and follow the instructions. You can see video instructions HERE
- Anyone who enters the facility must check in at the front desk upon arrival.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your start time to limit capacity.
- For Soccer Shots and Payne Stewart Golf clinics, parents and players need to wear a mask inside the facility.
The CDC emphasized that those who have underlying conditions or are at high risk may not be fully protected even if you are fully vaccinated and wearing a mask. If you fall into a high-risk category, please talk to your healthcare provider. At any time you or your family feel uncomfortable or unsafe, please do not enter the facility. Only you can make that decision.
We want to reiterate that we are not aware of any incidents of virus transmission at any of our facilities during the pandemic. Our immense facility sizes along with our air exchange provide high volumes of clean air per customer, creating an outdoor-like experience. Our turf fields are sanitized as extra precautionary step.
We appreciate your cooperation in advance and respecting our facility rules as we continue to keep our community safe.