Youth Soccer Leagues
2022/2023 Youth Soccer League Details:
- In order to reserve your team’s spot in a league, an online registration form and a $100 non-refundable deposit is required at registration.
- The entire remaining balance is due 3 weeks prior to the first game or your team will not be included in the full season schedule.
- We ask that team managers or coaches make a single payment when paying off balanced amounts in person. Please no checks from individual players. Payments can be made by individuals securely through our website for your convenience.
- Without full payment, teams can be dropped from the schedule and will not be refunded their deposit.
- The CFC Arena does reserve the right to suspend or terminate future games for lack of payment. All past due amounts are required to be paid. In the event that you fail to pay the invoices, a collection agency may be assigned to recover the past due balances.
- Please note, youth games have a max goal cap of 6. Once a goal difference of 6 has been met, the winning team must play a man down. Every 2 more goals after that, another player is to be removed. Once the GD is back to 6, all players can return to play.
- All captains/managers are required to have each player’s parent on their team sign the online CFC Arena waiver. Click on your league by clicking HERE. Click “Register online” Scroll down and select: I am registering for a team. Then, choose your team name and sign up.
- Nobody can step onto the field without signing the waiver online. There are no more paper waivers. New players are not allowed to be added after game 6 kickoff.
- If you need to add a player, please have them register online and register under your team.
- If a player is under the age of 18, the legal parent/guardian must electronically sign the waiver – not the captain, coach or manager.
By using the link you received at the bottom of your registration confirmation, you can add the player’s information to your online roster and assign them a cost to pay. This is a specific link for the captain and is not to be shared. Please do not delete any invoice or players as they will not be able to register correctly. There is no maximum amount of players you can put onto the roster.
Youth Soccer Insurance
The CFC Arena is a sanctioned facility by the Connecticut Junior Soccer Association (CJSA). All Connecticut residents 17 and under are required to pay a $3 insurance fee once a year at each sanctioned facility. For your convenience, the CJSA insurance fee is included in the league fee. You do not have to collect any additional money. There is no limit to the roster size for the team.
Are you an individual player looking to play in one of our youth leagues? Post your information in our Classifields section HERE
2022/2023 Age Requirements
2022/2023 Youth Soccer League Options:
- Session 1 – 8 games for $975
- All Inclusive – 16 games and 16 – one hour practices on Field 3 for $2199. Over $550 in savings! Breaks down to less than $125 a player for the entire winter season! First come, first serve for practice time. Deadline to register is Nov 1st.
Fees above include all referee fees, insurance fees, and rental fees. There are no other fees to collect from your team!
2022 – 2023 Youth Soccer League:
Youth Leagues Session 1:
8 games for $975. The CJSA insurance fee and referee fees are included.
Start Date: Dec 3rd/4th
Off: Dec 24th/25th, Dec 31st/Jan 1st
End Date: Feb 4th
Youth Leagues Session 2:
8 games for $999. The CJSA insurance fee and referee fees are included.
Start Dates: Jan 15th, Jan 21st, Jan 22nd
End Date: April 1st
Our leagues do sell out. Please register by at least two months in advance to guarantee your team’s spot. Space is limited and we do fill up!
Primarily Girls and high school boys will be played on Saturdays between 12PM – 10PM. Typically, the younger age groups are earlier with the older age groups playing in the afternoon and evening. Boys will primarily play on Sundays (between 11AM – 6PM). We will do our best to accommodate email requests of conflicts made at least 1 month before the league starts. Please realize that we are usually dealing with over 100 teams so specific requests for one time slot will be hard to fulfill and result in a very awkward and uneven schedule. Any teams that have away tournaments on a specific date should email that date to us at least one month prior to the start of the league. Please note, youth games have a max goal cap of 6. Any teams dropping out/ being removed from the league for discipline reasons will be charged $150 per game played plus a $250 drop out fee. There is a $50 forfeit fee for missing games during the season.
U-12’s and younger play 7 on the field plus a goalkeeper and a size 4 ball.
U-13’s and older play 6 on the field plus a goalkeeper and a size 5 ball.